I didn’t think it was humanly possible to accomplish everything I did yesterday. Between the hours of 6AM and 10PM, I…
– Worked eight hours at the desk job.
– Ran to the bank for an hour to take care of some financial stuff.
– Contacted a slew of folks asking for Drive reviews.
– Got a slew of positive responses (Thanks everybody!).
– Stopped by the comics shop and grovery (Carrie at the shop really likes to talk, so this wasn’t as in-and-out as it sounds).
– Ran home and made up an informational one-sheet for Drive (y’know, I could have sworn I have a publisher to do this stuff).
– Went to my brother-in-law’s school for two hours of martial arts.
– Came home, showered, and busted out a thousand words on the new project.
– Went to sleep.
What a day! Today, I get to mail out copies of Drive and rework the Last Man pitch (again!). Wish me luck!