Whew!Â I’m not gonna lie to you.Â This October was a tough time.Â Trying to meet a pressing deadline, enjoy the holiday, and get my head out of my ass while at the same time trying to recover from a terrible SeptemberÂ isn’t the easiest thing in the world.Â I should probably curl into a ball and sleep for a month or so.
Instead, here’s what I have coming up…
– Three short stories in various states of completion that need finishing.
– A slew of short stories that still need to find aÂ home.
– A collaboration with a ridiculously talented writer.Â Really need to keep on my toes for that one.
– One novel ready for its final draft.
– Another novel ready for its second draft.
So yeah, the rest of the year is looking busy.Â On the plus side, I have fun things to announce in the coming months.Â Trust me, it’s gonna be awesome!
I feel like things are beginning to work again.